Tickets, Tickets, Tickets...who knows what's going on?

Todd-O

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not going to be able to make an ALCS game. If the O's advance, I'm going to fly down for a World Series game come hell or high water, and regardless of the price. That is my oath. Orioles, make it happen for me.

That's what I said for the Super Bowl in the 2012 season. I didn't care the cost. I was going to New Orleans no matter what. I did and it's a great memory I'll never forget. Well worth the dent in my savings account.

I'm not going to be able to make an ALCS game. If the O's advance, I'm going to fly down for a World Series game come hell or high water, and regardless of the price. That is my oath. Orioles, make it happen for me.
That's what I said for the Super Bowl in the 2012 season. I didn't care the cost. I was going to New Orleans no matter what. I did and it's a great memory I'll never forget. Well worth the dent in my savings account.

very cool.

My non-sports fan wife is going to be 6000 miles away for two months. I am a free agent. My bank account is already dented, but...

I am in this boat, too, I think. I will find a way to be at at least one game of the World Series if we make it. It sucks that if we get there, our home games will be Tuesday and Wednesday, but like I said, I will find a way. I will also find a way to be at Game 7 of the ALCS if it gets to that point (I hope we win before then and don't need it).

Yes, me too. I have been blessed to have been to at least one game of the 1966, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1979, 1983 World Series and, by god, I ain't missing this one.

Surprisingly stubhub never pulled the tickets early. If you are standing outside the park, you can get a SRO ticket for $30 bucks right now. Or upper deck close to home plate for 50 or club box for 70. People who waited til the last minute got some great deals.

Archived