Will Bedard get traded Today, Wed 2/6?

Dipper9

Will the Bedard trade be announced today, 2/6?  

265 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Bedard trade be announced today, 2/6?

• Yes, this fiasco will finally be over.
    • No. Over? Nothing is over until MacPhail says its over! The end of this story is still unwritten!

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
will erik bedard be traded today?

I got

"It is certain"

The first time I did it (using the word-for-word thread title), I got "Yes, definitely." The second time I did it, using just a generic "Will Erik Bedard get traded today?" I got "hmmmmm" followed by "It doesn't look good" (or something to that effect). :D

Witchy

Will Erik Bedard ever be traded? = “My reply is no.”

Will Erik Bedard be extended and remain an Oriole for life? = “Most likely.”

Will the Orioles ever finish above .500? = “Hmmmmm” and “As I see it, yes.”

Will the Orioles finish above .500 in 2008? = “Hmmmmm” and “Reply hazy, try again.” Trying again = “Hmmmmm” and “Don’t count on it.”

I am going to get no work done this afternoon!!! :D

Witchy

Got an update from my source. Bedard is still in Canada and and is not getting ready to get on a plane..XM's report is based on rumors. The deal isnt done yet obviously because Bedard still needs to take physical. Mariners must be going nuts. O's are holding things up for some reason. But does say Jones passed physical.

Take with grain of salt.

Got an update from my source. Bedard is still in Canada and and is not getting ready to get on a plane..XM's report is based on rumors. The deal isnt done yet obviously because Bedard still needs to take physical. Mariners must be going nuts. O's are holding things up for some reason. But does say Jones passed physical.

Take with grain of salt.

Has Bedard even been officially notified that a trade will be complete pending him passing his physical?

Archived