How About Giving Dan Some Time Before Questioning His Offseason Plan?

TonySoprano

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You are right. I concede. Two of the four finalists in 2014 had one 100 million dollar player active. No toe dipper here!

You point to 1 year go look over the last 10 to 15 years. In the end teams that spend win.

You point to 1 year go look over the last 10 to 15 years. In the end teams that spend win.

No they don't. Only the Yankees before the last five years. You are right things have changed. You can't buy a winner any longer. You have to lock them up when you can. Like we did Adam Jones.

Just answer this for me Weams. Let's say Manny is a flat out stud for the next 4 years i mean Mike trout level. No way this owner sets up and pays him 200m and this is way we can't have nice things.

You were playing the what if game so was i.

Ok. Got it. You meant that if he were a free agent now he would not be an Oriole. I agree. Sorry about your loss BTW. Cruz was awesome for us an I never really gave you credit enough for banging his drum through thick and thin. Even when he stopped hitting for two months. He was a real treasure for us that one year.

Just answer this for me Weams. Let's say Manny is a flat out stud for the next 4 years i mean Mike trout level. No way this owner sets up and pays him 200m and this is way we can't have nice things.

Three consecutive winning seasons with two post season appearances during that time is a nice thing. At least it is to most of us.

Some things never get old. When you don't have something of substance to complain about, attack the owner.

Three consecutive winning seasons with two post season appearances during that time is a nice thing. At least it is to most of us.

Some things never get old. When you don't have something of substance to complain about, attack the owner.

Even if it is your last holiday season to reach out and thank him.

So that's a no to him stepping up?

It's true. We won't pay Manny 200 million. And our organization already attempted to extend him.

Archived