Toronto looking for New President to be Duquette.

OriolesManiac88

glory

Dec 2013

Notice how idiots like Olney and Bowden are chiming in, but not a peep from Rosenthal? There is a reason for that.

Wait until Kenny says something, then we will know a bit more. The only thing Toronto media knows how to do is Retweet other journalists.

They are waiting for their leader Ken to tell them what to think.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He has almost as much experience working in baseball as AA has years on the Earth. He's been the GM of a Canadian team and two other teams in the AL East. Before that he was a director of player development, and in the middle he dabbled in amateur athletics and owned and operated a sports academy in Mass. and was owner/president of some summer collegiate team.

He's more basebally than most Presidents, but teams vary widely on top end organization. Some teams have a pure business dude in the President role, others have a former GM and a true baseball guy. Others split the role - the Cubs have a President of Baseball Ops (Theo) and President of Business Ops.

With the Blue Jays, it makes sense to have a guy with a ton of GM experience in different organizations in the President role. They don't really need a pure "business" guy because there are already countless suits above the team in the ownership group.

Ah, someone realizes who Dan is.

43211234's Avatar Join Date

May 2013

How does Olney have over a million twitter followers? - twice what Kenny Ken has.

I couldn't agree more with njh in that this is feeling like the Dickey situation.

Time to preemptively start an angry mob to hunt down Eddie Rogers. Sign below to sign up:

Angry mob:

They hate Buster.

Now there's the ticket! Dickey,Thole for DD heck even throw in Navarro if needed! 3 major leaguers and 2 starters from last year! No Rookies for you. Take it or leave it! Even Mlb would call this fair!

Then sign shields, lol

Grasping.

43211234's Avatar Join Date

May 2013

How does Olney have over a million twitter followers? - twice what Kenny Ken has.

I couldn't agree more with njh in that this is feeling like the Dickey situation.

Time to preemptively start an angry mob to hunt down Eddie Rogers. Sign below to sign up:

Angry mob:

They hate Buster.

Don't sound too pleased with Rogers either. I can lend some manufacturing skills if they're short on pitchforks...

Boxcar

Boxcar's Avatar Join Date

May 2013

I only want Dan Duquette because it would be hilarious to see all these O's fans crying. Also because anyone is better than Beeston.

I can see how you feel about Beeston. How many Presidents of teams are there? I know there are a couple presidents of baseball ops. But President? Three?

Archived