Happy New Year OH!

Yardball85

Happy New Year to my fellow Orioles fans. May this year be as thrilling and exhilirating as last season. Wouldn't mind getting a chance to play KC again in the playoffs and knocking them out this time.

Just as a fun NYE fact - it was 4 years ago from this day that the Orioles and Derrek Lee agreed to a one year contract. We "won" that offseason by acquiring Lee, Reynolds, Vlad, and Hardy, but didn't start winning games until September when we got to play spoiler for the Red Sox. I like many others, have been furstruated by the slow off-season, but there's just more proof that big moves in the off-season do not always lead to success on the field.

Cheers.:beerchug1:

Happy New Year to my fellow Orioles fans. May this year be as thrilling and exhilirating as last season. Wouldn't mind getting a chance to play KC again in the playoffs and knocking them out this time.

Just as a fun NYE fact - it was 4 years ago from this day that the Orioles and Derrek Lee agreed to a one year contract. We "won" that offseason by acquiring Lee, Reynolds, Vlad, and Hardy, but didn't start winning games until September when we got to play spoiler for the Red Sox. I like many others, have been furstruated by the slow off-season, but there's just more proof that big moves in the off-season do not always lead to success on the field.

Happy New Year. KC won't sniff the playoffs for another 29 years.

Wouldn't call signing those four "winning" the off season, but Happy soon to be New Year!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Happy New Year. Hope 2015 is a great one. O's to the WS!</p>? Jim Palmer (@Jim22Palmer) <a href="
">January 1, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I'll 2nd that HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Archived