It's time to get on anyone's Train

fastball

<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="270" src="//www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x27pm7q" allowfullscreen></iframe><br /><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x27pm7q_fawlty-towers-s01e01-a-touch-of-class_shortfilms" target="_blank">Fawlty Towers S01E01 - A touch of class</a> <i>by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/Michael-London-65" target="_blank">Michael-London-65</a></i>

Ok then how about this?

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-ujyOIc2ZQ0?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Rmp6zIr5y4U?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Because sports is pretty much all I have. I'm in my mid twenties and I'm still singe because girls see me as someone to take advantage of me and friend zone me instead of date me...no wife, no family for me. I have an average job. Sports are my getaway, and in the last few months it's become apparent to me that the team doesn't give a single you know what about winning a championship. Maybe I care to much, but I hate that the people in the warehouse don't care at all.

Seriously, Steve, you may need some counseling. We all care a great deal about the Orioles, but at the end of the day, you can't let your happiness about life in general be decided by something over which you have no control at all. I truly hope things get better for you.

I really feel bad that you think this. It's not true. I hope some day to get the opportunity to show you that.

I don't think it is true either....but the FO has sure done absolutely nothing to wipe that awful stink of a playoff exit out of our minds. I would love to be really excited about this upcoming season as opposed to just visualizing Alex Gordon's bomb in the same way that I visualize Marquis Grissom's homer.

At the end of the day, I just want to win a championship. I want that parade to be in downtown Baltimore, with floats carrying our players signifying that for that season, we were better than everyone else. It should have been last year. I hope it is this year....whatever it takes to get there.

Riddle me this...

Would you trade Cruz, Markakis, and Miller for Wieters, Manny, and Davis?

If so, then the Orioles 2015 Opening Day lineup is better than the Orioles 2014 playoff roster.

So why again is everyone so upset about this offseason????

Will someone explain to me why ppl keep throwing CD in the conversation of "getting player back".

He played over 100 games and hit the DL once, which was the 15 day version. And missed about 17 reg season games. Outside of the playoffs, CD well add nothing to this team in 2015 that he didnt add last year, unless he his 40+ bombs again.

Everyone thinks it's so easy to say wr will be better just because we are getting Machado and Wieters back.

Machado hasnt shown the ability to play a full season healthy and some of you are using that against other players on other teams, yet Machado is a different case because hes a O?

And although most TJ surgery cases are pitchers, there is a good track record of it being a repetitive thing. So who's to say Wieters is going to stay healthy?

On top of all of that, Cruz WAS the Os best player and he is gone.

I understand this team could overachieve, but the odds are worse for the Os going into 2015 than they were in 2014. If you disagree then you're fooling yourself.

And I tend to agree with Birdland, CoC. The Yanks had a lot going on last year with new faces and injuries. Os had injuries too but outside of adding Cruz and Ubaldo, the team didn't change a lot. These current yanks well be more comfortable.

If I'm not mistaken, the Yanks added....

McCann

Beltran

Ellsbury

Brian Roberts

Headly

Tanaka

Almost half the lineup was new and If you count Pineda, 2/5 of their rotation was new. To think they wont be better is wise than thinking the Os are just as good as last year.

All of us fans and even "experts" predict upcoming seasons based on what's ON PAPER. No one can predict injuries, if the team will add players through trades, who will have a breakout seasons (Pearce). No one can predict that stuff, so you predict based off what you are given. And every team other than maybe TB got better ON PAPER while, ON PAPER, the Os got worse. It's as simple as that.

Will someone explain to me why ppl keep throwing CD in the conversation of "getting player back".

He played over 100 games and hit the DL once, which was the 15 day version. And missed about 17 reg season games. Outside of the playoffs, CD well add nothing to this team in 2015 that he didnt add last year, unless he his 40+ bombs again.

Everyone thinks it's so easy to say wr will be better just because we are getting Machado and Wieters back.

Machado hasnt shown the ability to play a full season healthy and some of you are using that against other players on other teams, yet Machado is a different case because hes a O?

And although most TJ surgery cases are pitchers, there is a good track record of it being a repetitive thing. So who's to say Wieters is going to stay healthy?

I understand this team could overachieve, but the odds are worse for the Os going into 2015 than they were in 2014. If you disagree then you're fooling yourself.

And I tend to agree with Birdland, CoC. The Yanks had a lot going on last year with new faces and injuries. Os had injuries too but outside of adding Cruz and Ubaldo, the team didn't change a lot. These current yanks well be more comfortable.

McCann

Beltran

Ellsbury

Brian Roberts

Headly

Tanaka

Almost half the lineup was new and If you count Pineda, 2/5 of their rotation was new. To think they wont be better is wise than thinking the Os are just as good as last year.

All of us fans and even "experts" predict upcoming seasons based on what's ON PAPER. No one can predict injuries, if the team will add players through trades, who will have a breakout seasons (Pearce). No one can predict that stuff, so you predict based off what you are given. And every team other than maybe TB got better ON PAPER while, ON PAPER, the Os got worse. It's as simple as that.

Agree so far yes.

McCann

Beltran

Ellsbury

Brian Roberts

Headly

Tanaka

Of course you are correct IMO. But the offseason is not over yet, so we have to give it a little time still. If this is the team that we take into the season, and we win the AL East, I will be both thrilled and shocked. But the two things that are a given with DD is that he is very patient and very tight lipped. I have to assume he has few surprises up his sleeve. We will see.

My goodness.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>johan santana was at 87-89 mph in a successful bp session today. tuesday's game for magallanes is a go.</p>— Jon Heyman (@JonHeymanCBS) <a href="

">January 9, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>johan santana was at 87-89 mph in a successful bp session today. tuesday's game for magallanes is a go.</p>— Jon Heyman (@JonHeymanCBS) <a href="
">January 9, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Back to baseball. Thank you Jeebus.

The way i look at it is

Rasmus will at least put up Nick Numbers in 2015. IMO Rasmus>>>>>Markakis

Miller- Was never coming back in 2015. Side Note i really think Wright is gonna have a good year.

Now here is the million dollar question. Will having Manny and Matt in 2015 offset Cruz? IMO Yes

Now i ask you did the Orioles really have a bad off-season? Answer No

Archived