The Clemens Hearing Thread

Moose Milligan

Elaborate please...

Rep. Foxx showed four pics of Roger throughout his career, and said "I'm not an expert, but you seem to be about the same size in these pics...would you like to talk about your workout regime?"

Genius...to her credit, she started by saying Congress probably has more important work to do.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scheeler refuting Clemens' assertion that he wasn't contacted by Mitchell committee to speak to them before it was released....says they 'followed the rules by contacting players assoc. instead of directly contacting player'...were told the following players don't want to meet with Mitchell, which included Clemens...Players Assoc. sent them a letter saying they contacted the players again (incl Clemens) and that they still don't want to talk to Mitchell...

If it was anyone else I would feel so sorry for him right about now. But its Clemens. This guy needs no sympathy from anyone. He deserves all of this.

I don't think he deserves all of this. The amount of attention is over the top. However, he is making things worse for everyone else in baseball by putting up this big fight with his attack dog lawyers and all.

Archived