The Clemens Hearing Thread

Moose Milligan

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is Clemens talking about now? How easy he is to find -- that's why he didn't talk to Sen Mitchell before the report was released? Absurd.

"I'm an easy person to find...I was proud to wear USA on my chest (huh? what does that have to do with this?)...the former President of the United States found me in a duckblind..."

Does anyone think it's possible that Clemens wasn't notified by his agent that Mitchell wanted to talk to him? I'd like to hear what the other players listed in the report who have taken it on the chin for not meeting with Mitchell have to say about that.

That contradicts what he said on 60 Minutes, apparently, where he said his lawyers advised him not to meet with Mitchell, which he's contradicted today...:confused:

Thank goodness for the chairman on calling Clemen's pompous ass comments. "I am easy to find! They called me to play for the USA, they found me. The ex-president of the United States found me when I was hunting. I was with my family and MLB called me to pitch an inning in the All-Star game!" "BUt when the Mitchell report wa about to come out- BUd Selig couldnt find me..." "Before my name was ruined forever, somehow I couldnt be found." BLA BLA BLA. Can this guy get any more high and mighty? Seriously man...

Thanks goodness the chairman came along to make the point that Clemens himself KNEW his name was in the Mitchell Report! This guy has told so many lies all he can do is stick his chest out now it seems. HIs lawyers must say "Scream and shout as loud as you can, and maybe it will start to sound like the truth."

This is a joke and a sham. Clemens comes off entirely shady and some people seem to be buying it.

Can we re-title this to "Clemens Hanging by a Thread"?

What a liar and an idiot for perjuring himself.

If he admitted to steroid and hgh use, only his image would be tarnished.

Now, both his image is tarnished and he's going to jail.

I can't believe what these lawyers have advised him to do, they should be hung.

Its completely ridiculous how some of these people are obviously out just to hang Clemens and some of them are solely out to make him look like an angel.

I guess its far too much to ask for our elected officials to simply ask questions designed to find the truth rather than just to point out things that sway the case in whatever way they want it to fall.

Archived