DOCSHOREBIRD At Mini Camp

weams

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow - thanks for the updates! I'm comfortable that Tilly will be just fine come opening day.

From the Sun's Ed Ecina:

"Before flying home to Dallas on Wednesday, Showalter rattled off a list of heights and weights, boasting about how outfielder Henry Urrutia gained 10 pounds in the offseason and how Webb lost18 pounds.

Pitching prospect Hunter Harvey added12 pounds to his lean frame, while left-hander Brian Gonzalez, the Orioles’ third-round pick last year, came in having shed 18 pounds. Catcher Jonah Heim, 19, who hasn’t played above short-season Single-A Aberdeen, drew Showalter’s attention because of his size: just shy of 6 feet 4. "

He looks soft to me there. I am surprised that someone who prides himself on his fitness looks has let it get away from him a bit. And please don't post a bunch of videos and pics of Bundy working out to claim he is fit. He doesn't look the same as he does in those pics and videos.

I am not alarmed except that it seems to go against his reputation for working hard.

I'll let you be the one to tell him he looks soft. The picture is a poor comparison because he's all flexed out from those weights.

I LOVE having Millsy in the organization! Wonder if he still wears his hat pulled down low? He was such a badass.
Same here! I used to sit by the bullpen during O's games. I got to meet Alan Mills and we used to chat with each other. He's very friendly, a great guy. :)

In this last photo, Buck is watching Mark Hendrickson pitch using catcher Jonah Heim as a pretend batter. Catching is Alex Murphy. Buck wanted to see if Mark could put the ball where Buck asked.

Yes Heim def looks like a stud. Love to see him blossom even more this year with the stick. His D sounds promising.

Archived