DOCSHOREBIRD At Mini Camp

weams

You act like it is a loose fitting shirt. It isn't just the shirt. You can look at his face and neck and tell he has gained a little fat. Weams's Trout comparison is probably an apt comparison. No one is saying he is in terrible shape but this is a guy who used to be in Brady Anderson-like shape. That is no longer the case. Perhaps he is intentionally carrying more weight because he loses it during the course of the year. I don't know.

All of this is only a concern if it is a sign of lack of dedication since the one thing he has consistently prided himself on is being in tip top shape.

You can tell, through the beard, that his face is fatter?

I must need glasses.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You can tell, through the beard, that his face is fatter?

I must need glasses.

And you can't compare a picture with the stress of the weights pulling in his muscles and clothes to one of him just walking, not a fair comparison at all. Not to get too personal with Dylan, but look at that freaking left thigh in the one where he is walking, holy tree trunk batman!

I think he looks like a strong young bull.

Yea I am not seeing soft there.

Lets all remember that camera angle, what your wearing and how it is sitting when your pic is snapped can create optical illusions.

To me his shoulders and pecs look identical if not more defined than the pic posted with the weights.

Lets also not compare a pic of a guy holding weights and one of the same guy basically strolling along and try to draw any conclusions. Its like comparing a pick of JJ Watt hugging his mom to him sacking a QB and thinking he went soft.

He looks soft to me there. I am surprised that someone who prides himself on his fitness looks has let it get away from him a bit. And please don't post a bunch of videos and pics of Bundy working out to claim he is fit. He doesn't look the same as he does in those pics and videos.

I am not alarmed except that it seems to go against his reputation for working hard.

Whatever. His left thigh is bigger than your head.

Whatever. His left thigh is bigger than your head.

This is idiotic. Maybe it is the angle of the picture or the clothes that he is wearing, but to say that Bundy looks as chiseled as he normally does is just plain wrong. Does he still look strong? Sure. But you can be a little soft in the middle and have big thighs etc...

If he isn't in quite the shape that he normally is because he didn't work as hard in the offseason as normal wouldn't that be potentially relevant? If you saw a pic of him and he looked as ripped as ever, would that be relevant?

This is idiotic. Maybe it is the angle of the picture or the clothes that he is wearing, but to say that Bundy looks as chiseled as he normally does is just plain wrong. Does he still look strong? Sure. But you can be a little soft in the middle and have big thighs etc...

If he isn't in quite the shape that he normally is because he didn't work as hard in the offseason as normal wouldn't that be potentially relevant? If you saw a pic of him and he looked as ripped as ever, would that be relevant?

I think you are speculating pretty wildly about Bundy's work ethic based on your interpretation of a photo.

1. I can't tell from the photo whether he's put on a few pounds or not.

2. Assuming he's gained a few pounds, I don't know if that's because he worked out less than before, or for some other reason.

3. If he worked out less than before, I don't know if that's because his work ethic is slipping or for some other reason (e.g., doctors told him to back off on certain things).

4. Assuming he is carrying a few more pounds, I don't know if it will hurt his pitching, help it, or be totally irrelevant compared to other factors.

In other words, I'll worry about Bundy if the results on the mound tell me I should worry. Right now I'm just happy to hear he's healthy and under no restrictions.

Yea, I'm not seeing soft.

His legs look huge but it's muscle. The shirt is hanging off of him so I can't tell if he has a bit of a belly or a six pack going.

I will say that if someone asked me to guess his height off of this picture I would say about 5'6".

Yeah he looks like a manlet. A manlet on a dream bulk. A manlet on a dream bulk doing the Rich Candito power lifting program.

Archived