DOCSHOREBIRD At Mini Camp

weams

Time to call it a career Mark.

I didn't mean that as harsh as it sounded. I wish him nothing but luck. And nothing but respect for working as hard as he has. Just because he's 40 doesn't mean anything. Costs us nothing to look and costs us nothing if he can't cut it.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As a former competitive powerlifter and current avid weight lifter, that kid isn't soft. He certainly isn't as lean as when he was a kid, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. That's a strong strong man who works hard at it.

As a competitive weightlifter would you agree that what you see could also be a sign that he has slacked off some? I have never seen him carry extra weight like this. Of course he could be in some sort of bulking phrase but you would think he would have had a similar physique at other times in the past few years. Given the current concentration of athletes on being lean and athletic vs the bulking of the PED era.

I also know that he isn't a kid, but he is only 22. so, this seems to be unlikely to be an age thing. I know the Trout comparison, but I think Trout doesn't want to admit it but he just isn't as lean as he once was. That is a choice not a result of getting older.

I kind of expected many of these reactions, so perhaps instead of soft I should have said he looks a little soft in the middle as if he he put on some weight other than muscle. As someone who has also lifted and trained a lot in my lifetime, what I see looks more like a guy who obviously is muscular that has perhaps slacked off a bit vs someone in some wort of bulking phase.

This is a guy that for two years has basically looked exactly the same. Now he looks different. I guess we will see why.

As a competitive weightlifter would you agree that what you see could also be a sign that he has slacked off some? I have never seen him carry extra weight like this. Of course he could be in some sort of bulking phrase but you would think he would have had a similar physique at other times in the past few years. Given the current concentration of athletes on being lean and athletic vs the bulking of the PED era.

I also know that he isn't a kid, but he is only 22. so, this seems to be unlikely to be an age thing. I know the Trout comparison, but I think Trout doesn't want to admit it but he just isn't as lean as he once was. That is a choice not a result of getting older.

I kind of expected many of these reactions, so perhaps instead of soft I should have said he looks a little soft in the middle as if he he put on some weight other than muscle. As someone who has also lifted and trained a lot in my lifetime, what I see looks more like a guy who obviously is muscular that has perhaps slacked off a bit vs someone in some wort of bulking phase.

This is a guy that for two years has basically looked exactly the same. Now he looks different. I guess we will see why.

The beard?

Regardless of your, or anyone else's opinions one way or another, Dylan is known as a FIERCE worker. His reputation preceded him. Again today Buck said "Dylan isn't a guy you have to push. More you have to hold him back."

Archived