Reimold could make an impact if healthy

wildcard

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd certainly vote for Lough to go. I never wanted him in the first place and don't understand why anyone does. That's cool though, I've always supported Flash and people don't like him. Guess we all have an underdog we root for.

Nope, he was optioned on the 7th to make room for Bud. Cabrera was DFA on the 5th.

I do not know if Matusz counts while suspended. The Orioles currently have 39 men on the roster even if he does. I got schooled on this last week.

I do not know if Matusz counts while suspended. The Orioles currently have 39 men on the roster even if he does. I got schooled on this last week.

Either way, they don't need room on the 40 unless there's another move we don't know about yet.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">To make room on 40-man roster, <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Orioles?src=hash">#Orioles</a> could put Jonathan Schoop on 60-day disabled list. He's not ready to play, but is eligible next wk.</p>— Rich Dubroff (@RichDubroffCSN) <a href="
">June 8, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

There has to be 40 players on the 40 man roster to put a player on the 60 day DL. So either Dudroff is wrong or the O's are calling up two players that are not on the 40 man roster.

There has to be 40 players on the 40 man roster to put a player on the 60 day DL. So either Dudroff is wrong or the O's are calling up two players that are not on the 40 man roster.

I think he is incorrect.

If someone goes it will be Lough. A team that needs offense isn't going to keep Lough over Snider.

One would think. Especially with the team looking for offense. Then again, I get the feeling Snider is not on Bucks nugget list. The other option is Pearce who looks pretty lost right now, but still has offensive upside.

Considering Buck is DH'ing Wieters now, I doubt backing up CF is going to be much of a concern.

One would think. Especially with the team looking for offense. Then again, I get the feeling Snider is not on Bucks nugget list. The other option is Pearce who looks pretty lost right now, but still has offensive upside.

Considering Buck is DH'ing Wieters now, I doubt backing up CF is going to be much of a concern.

Sounds like the team had 3 and a half DH's.

Archived