What would you trade for Josh Hamilton?

isestrex

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's lot of judging going on in this thread, anyway. It's a shame that teams like the Angels are so careless with money. It makes the players untradable to most other teams besides the few elite$. It's amazing these teams don't think about that possibility. Otherwise I'd like to be the team to give Hamilton a home. Always been a huge fan even with the drug issues. Got a soft spot for the home state hero.

I'd consider it if the O's had just played an exhibition with Norfolk and through some unfortunate incident everyone in the organization down through AAA had been exposed to the Bubonic Plague and had to be quarantined for a number of months and they had implemented some kind of emergency plan to restock the roster and the O's could acquire Hamilton for free without having to pay his salary or commit to him beyond this year. Otherwise probably not.

This wouldn't work. The Bubonic Plague is very, very susceptible to antibiotics. :)

I'm reading a deal to send Hamilton to the Ranger is almost complete. I'm reading Texas is going to pay 15 million for him over the next 3 years. God, I would love to have him for this price. I'm not sure what Texas is sending but it cannot be much.

I'm reading a deal to send Hamilton to the Ranger is almost complete. I'm reading Texas is going to pay 15 million for him over the next 3 years. God, I would love to have him for this price. I'm not sure what Texas is sending but it cannot be much.

Last place teams can afford lottery tickets.

Archived