What would you trade for Josh Hamilton?

isestrex

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As I posted elsewhere, I've also been there. I have been clean and sober for 33 years. I will always remember the day when the pain got to be too much and the booze and drugs stopped working, and I had to seek help. Today, I go to games, there is a lot of beer around. I say a little prayer and then I can sip Diet Coke during the game and go just as crazy as any other fan. :)

I am sure that there are players who are clean and sober and in recovery. But most of them keep their anonymity because that is a part of recovery.

Thanks you for posting sir and congratulations to you. I am a fan of Josh Hamilton for all that he has accomplished.

Even in decline I don't think it's inconceivable Hamilton could produce 5-6 wins for the remainder of the contract, but there's an outside chance he does more even with all his baggage just because he's in the right place.

For $15 million that seems like a steal. Then again, the hard eight is an enticing bet.

Thanks you for posting sir and congratulations to you. I am a fan of Josh Hamilton for all that he has accomplished.
I like Josh Hamilton too. I wish him well in his recovery. However, as far as for the O's, it's not his addiction history that makes me wary. It's the fact that he's been losing baseball skills. It's one thing to acquire an older player who still has his skills. It's entirely another thing to acquire a player who is already on his way to losing these skills.

Archived