O's offer vouchers to Saturday's ticket buyers - Monday AND Tuesday Games PPD

Creamsicle

No problem sir. I remember last year (I think it was), a game getting rained out at Norfolk. We decided not to drive down (3+ hours) to see the games. The Tides would not refund or offer a credit. I contacted the Orioles and they offered me a free set of tickets for our troubles. The customer service of the Orioles has grown leaps and bounds since Buck arrived. I am very thankful for that.

It's the best in the business.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also heard the Orioles and MLB and the police are in discussions about tonight's game.

Per the Sun:

A large group of juveniles and police in riot gear clashed near Mondawmin Mall on Monday afternoon, while the University of Maryland, Baltimore, and numerous downtown businesses closed early out of fears of violence downtown.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bal-university-of-baltimore-closes-amid-high-school-purge-threat-20150427-story.html

Staying away from politics just wanted anyone going to the game tonight or thinking of it to be aware.

Also this from the Sun:

e University of Maryland Baltimore, citing concerns about potentially violent activity in the area, abruptly closed its downtown campus Monday.

It was one of several Baltimore businesses, including Mondawmin Mall, T. Rowe Price and Lexington Market, that closed early Monday.

In a statement, UMB cited "scheduled activities today beginning at 3 p.m."

According to widely circulated flier, a high school "purge" was to take place at 3 p.m., starting at Mondawmin and ending downtown.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bal-university-of-baltimore-closes-amid-high-school-purge-threat-20150427-story.html?liveblog

What does this even mean? Are they heading for a bigger standoff?

Archived