O's offer vouchers to Saturday's ticket buyers - Monday AND Tuesday Games PPD

Creamsicle

So let's take it a step further. If they cancel tonight's game, do you try to move the remainder of the series to Chicago?

One step further...I propose we move the remainder of the games to Maui with airfare costs to the fans fully reimbursable:)

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Hogan should call in the National Guard. Closing down businesses and cancelling games is exactly what these idiots want. Don't let rioters and vandals dictate how the rest of a law abiding society should spend their day. If the Baltimore police is incapable or doesn't have the will to get this under control, allow the National Guard to do so. This is utterly sickening and ridiculous.

I hope the govenor takes action.

Looks like the game is still on, for the moment.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/orioles?src=hash">#orioles</a> been consulting with BCPD and plan on playjng tonight</p>— Roch Kubatko (@masnRoch) <a href="

">April 27, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I think Hogan should call in the National Guard. Closing down businesses and cancelling games is exactly what these idiots want. Don't let rioters and vandals dictate how the rest of a law abiding society should spend their day. If the Baltimore police is incapable or doesn't have the will to get this under control, allow the National Guard to do so. This is utterly sickening and ridiculous.

They just now called in the State police for support.

State police are being called in now. Better late than never but they partially fumbled this already.

Looks like the game is still on, for the moment.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/orioles?src=hash">#orioles</a> been consulting with BCPD and plan on playjng tonight</p>— Roch Kubatko (@masnRoch) <a href="

">April 27, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I expect all games will be played. This is not protest that is going on. It's some mob action in isolated areas.

Archived