Playing in an empty stadium is a terrible decision

atomic

Manny says the team is ther to inspire the fans. I don't know how playing in front of an empty stadium and then changing the upcoming series to Florida is inspiring anyone.

I am not sure who is making these decisions. are you?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Manny says the team is ther to inspire the fans. I don't know how playing in front of an empty stadium and then changing the upcoming series to Florida is inspiring anyone.

Judging by the crowd of fans that did their best to watch through the gates and thousands of fans that symbolically checked in at OPACY yesterday, I'd say the team is there to inspire the fans. We get your opinion. You've made it clear. Let it go bro! Everyone can't be as smart and competent as you in all aspects of life!

Baltimore States Attorney is holding as press conference right now.
The cops who arrested and beat and injured Freddie Gray are being charged with murder and other related crimes. Good for the States Attorney.

The cops who arrested and beat and injured Freddie Gray are being charged with murder and other related crimes. Good for the States Attorney.

BTW, I dont think the State Attorney once said a word about beating, she went into a lot of details about gloss negiligence and not belting gray in as required by their policy and not getting him medical aid in a timely manner.

The State Attorney was asked to rescind herself from the case by the FOB Head.

The Gray family is a $$$ campaign donor and her hubby is a councilman for Baltimore.

BTW, I dont think the State Attorney once said a word about beating, she went into a lot of details about gloss negiligence and not belting gray in as required by their policy and not getting him medical aid in a timely manner.

The State Attorney was asked to rescind herself from the case by the FOB Head.

The Gray family is a $$$ campaign donor and her hubby is a councilman for Baltimore.

Why are you discussing this here? I thought there would be baseball discussion. Please take it elsewhere.

Why are you discussing this here? I thought there would be baseball discussion. Please take it elsewhere.

I agree with the sentiment, lets not discuss this here as it will very quickly escalate into politics.

Thanks.

• 11 months later...

Archived