vs. YANKEES, 5/10

OFFNY

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Which winable game did we blow?Weve played catch up all series except yesterday.

The one when Manny inexplicably bunted down 1, man on 2nd, nobody out, then Paredes got picked off. Should have easily scored another run there, and maybe more.

As rough as the last week has been, I still think we're very much still in this thing if we can make the smart adjustments. Are we capable of making said adjustments? We'll see.

No!

We do not have the players!

The one when Manny inexplicably bunted down 1, man on 2nd, nobody out, then Paredes got picked off. Should have easily scored another run there, and maybe more.

And there were also ton of meatball pitches we did nothing with. That game made me cover my eyes.

Ugh. I want to see Matusz starting even less than Bud. I would be OK with TJ. But I also think we have guys in AAA that deserve a shot.

They are not getting shots with this roster. Who to you want to release?

Bud Norris allowed 9 baserunners in 3 1/3 and threw 88 pitches. 45 balls and 43 strikes. That's laughably bad. I don't care how many runs he "should" have given up.

Again its simple..Norris was in a position with a runner at 1st and 2nd. Ball is hit to Young and he throws to 3rd... Runner scores. Throw should have gone to cut off or home. So massive mistake. Then de Aza gets burned on a simple fly ball. Would have been a sac fly. But only 1 run instead of 3 that came in after Beltran homer. There would have been 2 outs runner on 1st and 2nd.. That inning blew up to 4 runs because of those screw ups. Not because Norris gave up hits. Nothing was really hit hard after Beltran.

Archived