vs. BLUE JAYS, 6/21

OFFNY

Come on. He had an easy 10 pitch first. You start the second inning with no one warming. You aren't even going to get someone up until probably 4 guys have reached base. And it takes some time for a reliever to get ready.

Very true. You would neve have anyone up until four runs have scored. And that was pretty much how it went.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RIGHT down the pipe LOL what crew of pitchers we have. :slytf:

Glad Buck went that got Tillman, but Hunter in the 2nd inning was a mistake.

OMG we blew a 7 run lead like dropping a match in a gas can.

When you have to replace your starter in the second inning.. there are never any good options. What would you have Buck do? Send Britton out there?? He was going to have to use him at some point or another.

RIGHT down the pipe LOL what crew of pitchers we have. :slytf:

Glad Buck went that got Tillman, but Hunter in the 2nd inning was a mistake.

OMG we blew a 7 run lead like dropping a match in a gas can.

It was on the inside half, close to the corner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im sorry, but how the hell does EVERY player that becomes a Jay suddenly become Babe Ruth? There's no approach, just swing hack away. Bordick said maybe Tillman tipping his pitches. Guess Hunter and every other pitcher is too. I hate the BJ. It be different if they have actually won something to back up the arrogance and disrespect they show other teams and mlb in general.

Bautista is a very good hitter. His single was no indictment of Hunter. This is on Chris man.

I am actually looking forward to seeing some of these pitchers hit the road next year.

You really think another team is crazy enough to stick this version of Chris Tillman on the mound? He's pitching his way to a minor league deal with spring training invite at this pace.

Archived