Dylan Bundy (Begins Throwing Program)

weams

I think that at this point it's reasonable to assume that Bundy will never pitch for the Orioles...at least not as a starter. The combination of bad luck and poor development that this team has with pitchers is incredible.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think that at this point it's reasonable to assume that Bundy will never pitch for the Orioles...at least not as a starter. The combination of bad luck and poor development that this team has with pitchers is incredible.

Please elaborate on how his development was poor? Would throwing his Cutter have staved off these injuries?

How does poor development have ANYTHING to do with this? I've defended you. But now I am questioning your motivations.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Dr. Andrews told Bundy he had never seen the calcium buildup in a shoulder like Bundy's--that usually happens in quads and thighs. Rare case</p>— Dan Connolly (@danconnollysun) <a href="
">June 29, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

That sounds terrible, but what does it mean? Was some or all of the calcium removed? Can it be removed? What's the consequence of removing it or not removing it?

Is there a doctor in the house?

Please elaborate on how his development was poor? Would throwing his Cutter have staved off these injuries?
How does poor development have ANYTHING to do with this? I've defended you. But now I am questioning your motivations.

He said a combination of bad luck and poor development is impacting our young pitching in general. Cutters aside, Bundy's trajectory has more to do with luck than anything, it seems.

Now, Gausman on the other hand... their handling is highly questionable, IMO. I think he's right to say what he did.

That sounds terrible, but what does it mean? Was some or all of the calcium removed? Can it be removed? What's the consequence of removing it or not removing it?

Is there a doctor in the house?

Removing it would them would year plus recovery. No sure thing as they will come back again. Basically he will have a chance of getting em again.

Could be wrong but I think he meant bad luck in Bundy's case and that the Orioles either have bad luck, poor development or a combination of the two with most of their pitching prospects.

Could be wrong but I think he meant bad luck in Bundy's case and that the Orioles either have bad luck, poor development or a combination of the two with most of their pitching prospects.

Very possible. Might be my reading comprehension.

Archived