Dylan Bundy (Begins Throwing Program)

weams

There is surgery to remove deposits but not to prevent them. We can hope for the best but Bundy is an official flyer for the future for some other team.

If Andrews says this is the worst case of this he has seen, I assume a surgical remedy would be quite invasive.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tony, didn't the O's give Adam Loewen a major league contract out of high school too? You'd think they would have learned from that. Smh

I said Loewen would have a more successful career in the long run. I was sorta joking, but might be right.

He may never pitch again.

I know there was whispers about his training regimen in high school. Were they legitimate criticisms or just hot air?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And can I ask, slightly off-topic, what's the forecast on Harvey?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Dylan Bundy shut down for shoulder inflammation but at this point will not require surgery. Hunter Harvey is ready to start throwing program</p>— Baltimore O's News (@BaltimoreOsNews) <a href="

">June 29, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

How much of this issue can be a result of over-use? I've always been terrified of how Bundy has gone thru these seemingly over-the-top training regimens as a teenager

Maybe all that heavy bag work to build up the shoulder backfired?

I said Loewen would have a more successful career in the long run. I was sorta joking, but might be right.

He may never pitch again.

I know there was whispers about his training regimen in high school. Were they legitimate criticisms or just hot air?

This is biology issue. Meaning training had nothing to do with. His body just doesn't break down calcium.

People supporting those criticisms of his training would cite this event as evidence but unless they have some kind of advanced knowledge I'm not particularly interested in listening to any of that. He's a pitcher. Pitchers break a lot.

Archived