No one probably cares but here is what my gf sent me today.

TheDirtyBird

If anyone wants any of the promotional giveaways just pm me. I can help.

Tried PMing earlier today, but I don't think I did it correctly as I now see no record of it in my sent file. I will be at Hangout Night on Aug. 15 if you are. Interesting in talking about this. Thanks. (and my email is jeffhoo1 At gmail dot com )

Tried PMing earlier today, but I don't think I did it correctly as I now see no record of it in my sent file. I will be at Hangout Night on Aug. 15 if you are. Interesting in talking about this. Thanks. (and my email is jeffhoo1 At gmail dot com )

Hangout night the 15th? I already have my tix. JJ Jersey FTW. I love my AJ giveaway road jersey but hope the JJ one is home orange.

Is the 15th also the Oze HoF ceremony game? Or is that the 16th?

Hangout night the 15th? I already have my tix. JJ Jersey FTW. I love my AJ giveaway road jersey but hope the JJ one is home orange.

Is the 15th also the Oze HoF ceremony game? Or is that the 16th?

Looks like the O's HOF stuff is happening Friday Aug. 14.

"This year's inductees will be honored at a luncheon at Oriole Park on August 14 at noon, and also in an on-field ceremony before the Orioles play the Athletics that same night. The Orioles announced that Lowenstein will not be able to attend either one of these events due to a prior commitment."

Archived