Worst fans that visit Camden Yards

MDtransplant757

o

My experience with Mets fans overall has been good.

They aren't nearly as bad as Yankee fans and Red Sox fans.

However, this 2-game series bothered when they filled an entire section of the stadium with their "BALTIMORE INVASION" T-shirts.

BALTIMORE INVASION

484434390-new-york-mets-fans-cheer-during-the-fifth-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=X7WJLa88Cweo9HktRLaNXpuCLC%2fB51uNLaA%2fz7rgF4Sc%2fmwXFh1zUYVfwOJCix2kBC9CaANADuoK3aPnp94Khg%3d%3d

CMudEkUUwAAxiOD.png:large

Please tell me we don't do goofy crap like that?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please tell me we don't do goofy crap like that?

You're asking the wrong person in regard to "doing goofy crap."

I wear an Orioles mask, an Orioles Rally Monkey, a big Orioles foam finger, an Orioles towel, and my Reggie Jackson Orioles jersey every time that I go to a game.

What about KC fans, cause next week I might venture into enemy territory.

I'm sure there's some arrogance associated with the new found success and them dumping us in the ALCS last year, so you may get some of that. I went to KC like a decade ago and everyone was Midwest nice. They were losing terribly at that point (as we were), so no one was feeling particularly brash. Either way, I can't imagine it'd be that bad. Go rep some orange.

I'm sure there's some arrogance associated with the new found success and them dumping us in the ALCS last year, so you may get some of that. I went to KC like a decade ago and everyone was Midwest nice. They were losing terribly at that point (as we were), so no one was feeling particularly brash. Either way, I can't imagine it'd be that bad. Go rep some orange.

Sweet. I heard the ballpark was nice, and i'm only 4 hours away (distance from where I live to camden is 5 hours.), so I will try and make the trip.

Ravens bandwagon fans are horrible to deal with, but my cousin is a diehard for both; and isn't a complete wreck when they're both bad. He just avoids twitter and "Stupid Ravens fans." Gotta love people from Frederick lol
I'm a huge Ravens fan. I've had my PSL and season tickets since the 2001 season. Right now, I don't get so frustrated or wrapped up on the Ravens. I just go to the stadium and have a good time there.

One thing that annoys me at O's games are all of the prompts from the scoreboard about making noise. Ravens fans don't need any such prompts. We know when to make noise. Occasionally, the defensive players will prompt the fans, waving their arms for more noise. I realize that baseball is a lot different from football. The pace is slower, not nearly as frenetic. Sometimes I want to relax, chill out and enjoy the Orioles. But then one of those idiot prompts come on the scoreboard and there is fan noise in response.

Archived