vs. Twins 8/23

weams

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's not over yet.

No it's not over, good teams do not allow middling teams on the verge of being pushed out of the playoff picture to come into their house sweep them and put them back in the picture. They may not be out of it but they sure as hell have showed no signs of being a real playoff team

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

But the lack of clutch is pulverizing. 2 for 12 with RISP was it???? And now all tired arms to face that lineup of KC.

I don't think I've missed a series (radio or TV) in ten years. But I don't know if I can take watching the chest thumping obnoxious KC team club us like a baby seal next week. I just can't stomach it. KC is even better than last year, not just lucky. The O's are not the strong team that faced them in October.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope we don't spend the next 5 years looking at 2014 and wondering "what if" about those broken bat bloops last year against the Royals. Huge free agency period this offseason, hope the door doesn't close completely.

[video=youtube;8ddF7JC9sAE]

What are you smoking? You CAN'T leave JJ out there on 2B tied in the 11th. You deal with the defensive issues later. Win the game now.

You put Jimmy at second base, and Jonathan at short. Jimmy did a decent job when he played second base earlier this season.

Why not do as I suggested and move Davis to third and try and hide Parades at first?

I prefer yours... but the way it worked out? Two straight errors to two different players? Complete random noise terrible luck. Didn't even ask if we wanted some

[video=youtube;ht672-wYelc]

It isn't about results, it's about process.

I think Buck had a flawed process.

I think Buck is a GENIUS when we pull out a game! I think he's an IDIOT when we lose a game.

Buck is throwing craps out there. Whether a called on player will perform. Daddy needs a new pair of shoes HAH!

Archived