FanFest December 12

eddie83

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just a quick question for you guys. I have never attended a fan fest and was wondering is it worth my time? It's too late to get in an autograph session with Adam and the rest of the remaining field looks a little weak. Is this just an event to get me to buy things?

Its an event where you can mingle with the athletes throughout the day. Ask questions of the staff, hear about plans. Insult Dana Eveland. I don''t autograph and I rarely buy anything. Well other than some food.

Its an event where you can mingle with the athletes throughout the day. Ask questions of the staff, hear about plans. Insult Dana Eveland. I don''t autograph and I rarely buy anything. Well other than some food.

You can do the stadium dugout tour.Supposed to be near 60 on Saturday. Play bingo.Players sometimes call out the numbers.Gausman and Matusz did when I was there.Take a picture with a player .Goes to charity. Get a free something.Bobblehead or magazine. Usually a long line.

The vouchers are not able to be resold..

I can't remember if previous years had the same warning, but there are already a number being sold on Ebay. Daughter only wanted one, Buck showalter, it was the easiest year in the past 3 yrs purchasing them, so I am assuming it will be a lot less people in attendance. On a side note, a friend offered me a station with Chad Roe... daughter was afraid he'd lick his fingers before signing..

If anyone wants two fan fest tickets and can teach me how to forward them...they're yours.

I'll be out of town next weekend.

Don't mention me I won't get the alert. I'm on tapatalk.

You need to go to your MYTICKETS account. Google Mytickets Orioles or go to http://baltimore.orioles.mlb.com/bal/ticketing/my_tickets_guide.jsplog in, it should be in your ticket inventory. Ticket action, select action, Forward.

You need to go to your MYTICKETS account. Google Mytickets Orioles or go to http://baltimore.orioles.mlb.com/bal/ticketing/my_tickets_guide.jsplog in, it should be in your ticket inventory. Ticket action, select action, Forward.

I also have a single Fan Fest ticket up for grabs. PM me and I will shoot it over to you via email. STH ticket so you can get in early for the State of the Birds address if you are interested in that.

I also have a single Fan Fest ticket up for grabs. PM me and I will shoot it over to you via email. STH ticket so you can get in early for the State of the Birds address if you are interested in that.

PM sent.....

Also if anyone else has any they do not need I need 2 freebies total (only one if Roar comes through). Taking my girlfriend and her two brothers so I would prefer they didnt have to stand outside while we went in if I could avoid it lol

Thank you,

Brian

X

Hi All. New to the area and considering attending on Saturday, trying to decide before the final autograph sessions sell out. One question, are the autograph vouchers only for a picture/card that they provide? Or could I bring a ball to get signed to the event?

Thanks

You can bring whatever you want.

Hi All. New to the area and considering attending on Saturday, trying to decide before the final autograph sessions sell out. One question, are the autograph vouchers only for a picture/card that they provide? Or could I bring a ball to get signed to the event?

Thanks

You can bring whatever memorabilia you want to get signed. The picture/card is there for people who don't bring anything else.

PM sent.....

Also if anyone else has any they do not need I need 2 freebies total (only one if Roar comes through). Taking my girlfriend and her two brothers so I would prefer they didnt have to stand outside while we went in if I could avoid it lol

Thank you,

Brian

Sent you a PM. Please reply when you get a chance.

Archived