Offseason Rumors and Deals Around MLB

neveradoubt

Hard to believe that we are at December 18th and only five of the top 20 players on MLBTR's Top 50 Free Agents list have signed, and all are pitchers. There is an awful lot of talent still on the market. The next few days -- and January -- should be very interesting.

Heyward wasn't a top 20 free agent?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think we should have been in on Alvarez

With Lake' date=' he has not options, right? So that means he has to stay on the 25man?[/quote']

I never understand the attraction of Henderson Alvarz. I love it when guys pick him in fantasy. He doesn't strike anybody out and doesn't really put up good numbers across the board. The fact that he is right-handed makes him all the more mediocre and unneeded, IMO. Better the A's than the O's, as far as I'm concerned.

I never understand the attraction of Henderson Alvarz. I love it when guys pick him in fantasy. He doesn't strike anybody out and doesn't really put up good numbers across the board. The fact that he is right-handed makes him all the more mediocre and unneeded, IMO. Better the A's than the O's, as far as I'm concerned.

But he THREW A NO HITTER!!!!!!!

Archived