O's met with Justin Upton's Agency (Reynolds Sports--Brother of Harold Reynolds)

Sir_Loin

Best news I've heard all day.

NICE.

And usually, Roch is very conservative with posts like this, so he probably heard something pretty legitimate to make this post. Let's sign Upton and put him in right field every day. Sign Alvarez. Trade for Coghlin and platoon him with Reimold.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Upton is essentially Adam Jones with slightly more OBP, slightly less power, slightly less AVG, and worse defense. I don't see how a plus-Upton, minus-Davis team would be appreciably better than last year's.

I agree but it's more about the replacement....We already have Trumbo to replace Davis. Upton is a much higher replacement then anyone we can sign in the OF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upton is essentially Adam Jones with slightly more OBP, slightly less power, slightly less AVG, and worse defense. I don't see how a plus-Upton, minus-Davis team would be appreciably better than last year's.

They both average 26 homers per 162 games. Upton's career OBP is .352 to AJ's .319.

Upton is pretty darn good.

You're joking right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well someone did say their aunt works at the airport. At the Dollar rental counter. And someone said to her, that guy looks like one of the Uptons. So she wasn't sure. Because she had never seen either of them.

This is wrong

Upton 83 RC 8 RS 2 BRR 17 pa 110 total R 2015

Jones 73 RC 4 RS 0 BRR 24 PA 101 total R 2015

Upton is a career .352 OBP Jones .319 OBP.

Archived