4/19 - Saturday Hangout Night at the Yard - Pregame at Edgar's

GotNitro

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are there any tickets left to BUY Tony?

I wanted to hang with you all tonight, to the best of your knowledge are seats still available?

James, I'm looking over my seats right now and I have a seat for you. just come to edgar's to pick it up.

Guys, I'm 50/50 about making it tonight, but I might be able to swing by Edgar's and at least say hello to everyone.

Um, where it is, BTW?

Be well,

Anthony

http://forum.orioleshangout.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1283071&postcount=39

www.edgarsclub.com/directions.htm

On the skywalk above Pratt and Light streets,

Edgars is a short walk to or from the Inner Harbor,

the Baltimore Convention Center,

and the downtown sports stadiums.

:D

I hope I get there. I'll be at the game for sure, but work's brutal today so maybe no Edgars :(

Our group is doing Cross Street Market - Pickles/Sliders - game - Federal Hill. But if anyone is in 64, come say hi. We're 4 rows behind the ball girl on the aisle. :D

Aw, c'mon. A Real Hangouter would never choose to hang anywhere else but where the Hangout crowd is going to be.. ;)

If you like hanging out with Yankee fans Pickles and such is a great place to go. Edgar's has discounted beer for Hangouters and the best conversation around!! At least tonight!! :D

Aw, c'mon. A Real Hangouter would never choose to hang anywhere else but where the Hangout crowd is going to be.. ;)

If you like hanging out with Yankee fans Pickles and such is a great place to go. Edgar's has discounted beer for Hangouters and the best conversation around!! At least tonight!! :D

Maybe I can convince the rest to go. It would be great to put faces to screen names.

So here's who is shooting to meet us at Edgar's. If I miss anyone, let me know. Otherwise...see you on the patio!

ScottieBaseball (2)

Tony (2)

Cary/McLovin (2)

Adam Vencill (1)

SilentJames (1)

Witchy & Baroquen (2)

Mackus (1)

BMoreBoy (1)

Hoodguy007 (1)

justD (1)

TyCobb (1)

Wedge (1)