4/19 - Saturday Hangout Night at the Yard - Pregame at Edgar's

GotNitro

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me and my boy "HoodGuy007" will be getting down to Edgar's around 5:30 or so. Someone (not me!) has to get out his work commitment on Saturday. We'll be there, and I'm down for some $2 Lites! That'll do nothing but get my juices flowing knowing the Yanks are in town.

And MMA also at Edgars? Yeah, I might have to head back there following the game.

Seriously not trying to be a shill, but I was just looking at Edgar's online menu. I know some Hangouters have had dinner there and it looked good, but I was shocked at how relatively cheap it is for Downtown dining. Mrs. Baseball and I will probably be gettin' our grub on at Edgar's as well as knockin' back a few $2 drafts.

I can't wait to see everyone on Saturday!

Seriously not trying to be a shill, but I was just looking at Edgar's online menu. I know some Hangouters have had dinner there and it looked good, but I was shocked at how relatively cheap it is for Downtown dining. Mrs. Baseball and I will probably be gettin' our grub on at Edgar's as well as knockin' back a few $2 drafts.

I can't wait to see everyone on Saturday!

Just save me two seats at the table.. We'll be there shortly there after once we get back from Matt's game.

I will make my first hangout event. I am coming from JMU with a group that includes a die hard yankee fan so I thought it was best we get tickets some where else. I will be in a flock t-shirt and a O's cap. The people that are coming up are going to be at the harbor during the day so I will be at Edgar's for sure.

Yeah, I enjoyed Edgar's the last time we all met there and Witchy said they were great when she called to let them know we were planning on coming there. I know some Hangouters weren't impressed that time, but the beer was cold, and the food was decent enough. Glad to see they were easy to work with when Scottie called too.

I'm not sure what time we're planning on getting down there, but I'm looking forward to it. (That could be because it's dinner time and I'm hungry. (And thirsty! :D))

Archived