4/19 - Saturday Hangout Night at the Yard - Pregame at Edgar's

GotNitro

Things I learned tonight:

1) Everyone wants to talk to weams.

2) Never tell Scott Hoffman to shut up, especially from a few rows behind him.

3) Never was a name so wrong than SilentJames.

4) Tony has good reasons for getting James to games.

5) I'll get punched if I ever pull the "hold my nose" gag if caught on Kiss-Cam

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9108688@N04/sets/72157604628806212/

These are in reverse order. That first photo makes me laugh because I think Scott was actually starting to give the double finger point, but it looks like he's "putting up the dukes."

Also, about halfway through you'll notice a color change. That's when my slow ass realized my camera was set for flourescent lighting.

I was going for the guy with the "Grumpy 37" jersey.

Mainly because that's how most Yankee fans left.

I figured as much, and it was great, but that shirt I mentioned is just the epitomy of terrible. Its on par with the Green Sox hat, with or without a shamrock.

I'm hoarse and I'm home... and on the Hangout along with the non-UFC goers. Thanks for the pictures Wedge. Next time, give me a heads up so I'm not the only person turning AWAY from the camera!

You forgot one thing on the things you learned list:

-Wearing an Amish beard makes you "Fan of the Game"

I'm hoarse and I'm home... and on the Hangout along with the non-UFC goers. Thanks for the pictures Wedge. Next time, give me a heads up so I'm not the only person turning AWAY from the camera!

They weren't Amish beards, they were Wild Bill Hagy costumes. (I know you know that, I'm saying that for the people who weren't there that might go wtf?)

I'm hoarse as well, and I have to work tomorrow.

Oh well, it was well worth it.

Another thing I learned (in addition to everything Wedge already listed):

- It's more fun than I remember watching Yankees fans get booted from the stadium.

- It's also a lot of fun watching Yankees fans leave early while getting spanked around the yard.

Yeah, someone in the Marketing Dept. better get a spanking or something for those basic mistakes. How dare they!

Maybe it was some stupid way to make fun at the Yankees fans? :confused:

Remember when they did the retarded crab shuffle for Yanks fans a couple years ago?

First time attendee to O's Hangout Night, in Section 384, Row AA, Seat 9 in the This is Birdland Shirt. You guys are awesome and loud, I am definitely coming to more Hangout nights. It's been rare that I have ever been surrounded by such passionate O's fans. My voice is hoarse but I love the atmosphere. Great job!

Archived