4/19 - Saturday Hangout Night at the Yard - Pregame at Edgar's

GotNitro

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, I've talked to like 10 people today.. No one knows wtf I'm talking about. I'm just gonna end up buying face value for 384.

Can't you just get the cheapest ticket you can find, and then mosey over there and grab an empty chair? I know they check in the sections right behind the plate, but elsewhere?

Whenever I go, I move around and watch different innings from different vantage points... unless I find a good spot amid fun people. (Last time, it was a BOS game, and I found a good group of BOS fans I could banter with...they were cool... and fun... I got them all ragging on one of their own because he admitted that his gf gave him a green BOS hat ;-)

Can't you just get the cheapest ticket you can find, and then mosey over there and grab an empty chair? I know they check in the sections right behind the plate, but elsewhere?

Whenever I go, I move around and watch different innings from different vantage points... unless I find a good spot amid fun people. (Last time, it was a BOS game, and I found a good group of BOS fans I could banter with...they were cool... and fun... I got them all ragging on one of their own because he admitted that his gf gave him a green BOS hat ;-)

Well, theres apparently still a lot of tickets available in 384, so I'm gonna take my chance buying at the yard.

Well, I've talked to like 10 people today.. No one knows wtf I'm talking about. I'm just gonna end up buying face value for 384. I'll be wearing an Markakis jersey and I'll have fake binoculars. :D

I guess I should get the upper box seats?

And you didn't get a call back??? I forwarded your name and phone number last night...

If you've left messages and still haven't heard back, contact Neil Aloise. His email is naloise@orioles.com and his direct line is 410-547-6118. You can just leave a message and he'll take care of it (he'll try to get back to them as well to confirm, but they WILL be taken care of). Additionally, even though the O's want people to call ahead, they can take care of it at the game itself at the box office if you mention Orioles Hangout. Ordering in advance is still recommended.

Sorry for the confusion with this guys. Honestly? I think way more people are ordering tickets this season.

Am I the first back? Or the first dork to actually post in this thread about it? Heh. Uploading my 200 some odd pics to Flickr now. There should be a few nice ones in there. There's at least 10 of (notso)SilentJames yelling his freaking head off.

Edit: 258 pictures, to be exact.

Am I the first back? Or the first dork to actually post in this thread about it? Heh. Uploading my 200 some odd pics to Flickr now. There should be a few nice ones in there. There's at least 10 of (notso)SilentJames yelling his freaking head off.

Edit: 258 pictures, to be exact.

I'm almost home. Can't wait to see the pics. It was a great time and awesome to meet everyone.

Archived