Reimold/Rickard/Alvarez: Odd Man Out

BohKnowsBmore

Who is the odd man out?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the odd man out?

• Reimold
    • Rickard
    • Alvarez
    • More than one of them (i.e. Paredes has a spot)

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In 7years Remold averages less than 200 plate appearances and 60 games a year. Can't be counted on to show up and play.

since 2010 his WAR is 0.0. He's a nobody. DFA him and stop with this nonsense. He's the 30th man on a 25 man roster for a losing team.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In 7years Remold averages less than 200 plate appearances and 60 games a year. Can't be counted on to show up and play.

since 2010 his WAR is 0.0. He's a nobody. DFA him and stop with this nonsense. He's the 30th man on a 25 man roster for a losing team.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He hasn't been on a losing team since 2011. And why do you want him DFA'd? Just to make a point?

Come on,Reimold is like 45 years old, can't stay healthy.

Was I in a coma when he went on the DL last year?

I don't remember him being hurt.

Yes.

He went on the DL last year, AND he aged 14 years in only 12 months.

He hasn't been on a losing team since 2011. And why do you want him DFA'd? Just to make a point?

He was on a losing team in 2014. The Diamondbacks went 64-98. I have no idea what the record was with him on the team.

The Diamondbacks went 1-6 in the 7 games in which Reimold played for them.

That .143 winning percentage was much worse than their overall winning percentage was without him (63-55, for a .406 winning percentage.)

Last year, the Reimold-free Diamondbacks improved even more, going 79-83 overall (.488 winning percentage.)

Reimold was clearly a cancer on that 2014 team, and the facts bear that out. The best thing that they ever did was grant him free agency at season's end, and wash their hands of him.

o

And while we're on the subject of guys that are washed up ......

I still remember this from when I was in 5th grade.

RICHIE:. "Why don't the Bears play their other quarterback?"

RALPH:,,) "Come off it, Richie. That guy's washed up. He's old. He's 30. He's got no future."

RICHIE:. "No, you're wrong. George Blanda has 2 or 3 good years left in him."

(Watch the first 45 seconds of the video.)

[video=youtube;3Ls0EkPyYRw]

o

• 2 weeks later...

I'd go with the Rule 5 guy. Alvarez has option, no reason not to use them.

Reimold is my new Larry Bigbie. I remember as a kid thinking every season Larry Bigbie was going to have a breakout year but every year he was just meh. That's how I feel about Reimold, he's just meh.

Dan Duquette doen't even know Rickards name.

Are you being serious or making a joke?

Geeze, I got a team of 8 people working for me, and sometimes, you just can't think of the guy working on something for you at that moment, in spite of the fact.

I wonder what the total number of players in the Orioles Minor League system, all of them, even the developmental ones, not formally assigned to a team, yet.

Archived