Gallardo - Roch: deal is DONE (signed)

weams

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not trying to be a moderator, but I think someone needs to take a break from this forum for a while...

I agree and apologize for dragging it further off the rails. To continue on topic I think this was very good outcome. I'm very excited and look forward to celebrating the start of the season with you guys on April 4.

Not trying to be a moderator, but I think someone needs to take a break from this forum for a while...

Part time poster here and this thread with all the he said she said crap is why I stay a part time poster. I think that some of the MODS want this to go on as they do not VET insider information. They would like nothing better than to have a reason to ban Sir Loin and other like him.

Up to the last few pages this thread along with a few others were both entertaining and informative BUT then it was allowed to be derailed by a simple He said She said type thing.

Such a pity.

Part time poster here and this thread with all the he said she said crap is why I stay a part time poster. I think that some of the MODS want this to go on as they do not VET insider information. They would like nothing better than to have a reason to ban Sir Loin and other like him.

Up to the last few pages this thread along with a few others were both entertaining and informative BUT then it was allowed to be derailed by a simple He said She said type thing.

Such a pity.

Agreed, because of that and what conspired, I will no longer give any updates of any kind. It's not a fair situation and I don't want to be accused of being a liar by simply trying to give other Orioles fans who share the same passion some insight into what's happening with their team.

Agreed, because of that and what conspired, I will no longer give any updates of any kind. It's not a fair situation and I don't want to be accused of being a liar by simply trying to give other Orioles fans who share the same passion some insight into what's happening with their team.

Don't be surprised if I PM you sometime. [emoji18]

This is why we can't have nice things. Or even harmless fun things.

RZNJ wins, hooray! The OH is saved and the vast conspiracy revealed!

And here is a fun fact: Birdland can no longer post here but RZNJ can.

Terrible terrible. Loin was respectful and made me want to come here as of late. Hard to question his decision. Ugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gallardo should provide adequate value at $11M per season. If Gausman steps up and contributes, the rotation could be formidable.

thanks for the info you've provided..only reason i kept logging on here was to check for your updates...their more reliable than anything on twitter.

Even with Price this rotation would need to bounce back to be competitive, so fortunately it's not all on Gallardo. O's decided early they were sticking with Gonzo I think. Or at least giving him a decent leash.

The thinking is that they will improve from last year. No way (I guess there is a chance) Tillman is as bad as last years near 5 ERA. If he can pitch like he did in 2014 and Gonzo comes back healthy it could be fun watching the guy beat other teams 13-2 or 8-0 or 15-3

Archived