What time do Opening Day festivities usually start?

Frobby

for the first time in my 50 years as an orioles fan, i have tickets for opening day. I'm super-excited, and don't want to miss anything. What time do the festivities usually start?

7 am.

SLIDERS: Located only 771 feet away from home plate at Camden Yards, this popular sports bar is the closest you can get to all of the O's action without a ticket to the stadium. Sliders will be kicking off its opening day party at 7 A.M. with a $10 breakfast buffet and full bar service both inside the restaurant and outside on its patio. Classic fan fare like wings, fries, chicken tenders, and—of course—sliders will also be offered on a game day menu, along with sliders' signature $10 24-oz. Birdbowls full of orange crush. 504 washington blvd., 410-547-8891.

I've been the last couple of years now.....had never been previously. My buddy and I have vowed to go every year from now on...

I'm pretty sure the gates opened 3 hours prior to the game start.....there's really not much going on early....BUT it's still awesome to just sit, eat a sandwich, drink a beer, and absorb the atmosphere that you've waited months for. My buddy got his first

ball at opening day 2014, and I got one last year.

Then, as someone else mentioned, they do all the ceremonies and lineups and everything about 30 or so minutes prior to start.

It's awesome. I'm hoping I can get tickets from the historically atrocious online ticket system without much trouble as a 13 game ST plan owner. We'll see.

I have been a season ticket5 holder for awhile so I guess I go earlier.

As a valued long-time Season Plan Member, you are eligible to access our Exclusive Opening Day online sale beginning at 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, March 16. Opening Day will take place on Monday, April 4 when the O's take on the Minnesota Twins at 3:05 p.m. You are entitled to purchase up to 2 seat(s) for Opening Day. All tickets will be sold at the discounted Season Plan Member prices. As a long-time Plan Member, you have a four-hour exclusive window during which you are GUARANTEED the number of tickets mentioned above. However, beginning at 2:00 p.m., the next group of Season Plan Members will be eligible to access the sale. So, please do not miss out on this valuable Orange Carpet Benefit. Opening Day tickets will not be made available to the general public and will sell out.

Archived