Orioles trying to get out of Kim contract? (Kim stays on roster)

Ohfan67

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sources also stated that we had signed Fowler to a contract.

I will take a wait and see approach to the entire thing.

This is Ken Rosenthal and FOX SPORTS doing the reporting.

http://www.foxsports.com/mlb/story/baltimore-orioles-hyun-soo-kim-outfielder-release-south-korea-suk-min-yoon-032616

Not only that, but the article does not go so far as to quote sources supporting this theory. The only quote in the article is fro DD saying we aren't there yet. The headline ends in a question mark and the rest is speculation IF the Os decided they don't want Kim taking up a spot. It does seem they are no longer.prioritizing him for ABs but perhaps they have a handshake in place to start him at AAA.

So a slow fat outfielder who can't throw a baseball 75 feet in the air and has never hit above high A isn't going to work out? Who could have seen that coming? It's his putrid defense that made him not even worth a look.

Of course this an organization that drafted a slow fat outfielder with a noodle arm with it's #1 pick. A guy who hit from such an extreme crouch that apparently everyone knew his hitting approach would have to be re-built.

It's now also being reported by Roch over at Masn. A lot more believable now.

Well, Roch had to respond. Didn't he? I do not doubt that some factions in the Orioles Front office or STAFF have raised this question.

My question is. Who speaks to Ken Rosenthal. Who takes his calls in Baltimore. Who texts with him?

I think Buck never liked him.He made comments about Kim being overweight.I have never heard him say that about another player.I still have a feeling he still might stay.Internal discussions probably between Buck and Dan.

Very easily. With a dash of Wayne Kirby thrown in.

I think this is a lot more about Kim than it is Reimold.

I hope so. I feel like it's little stuff like this that drags the O's back into the laughing stock of the league column sometimes.

Not to mention for all we know Rickard could be a bust, people say don't look much into spring stats, well you have to say that about the guys playing well also. At least try to send him to AAA.

I hope so. I feel like it's little stuff like this that drags the O's back into the laughing stock of the league column sometimes.

Not to mention for all we know Rickard could be a bust, people say don't look much into spring stats, well you have to say that about the guys playing well also. At least try to send him to AAA.

There is a constant with the attempts to drag the Orioles into "laughing stock" land.

Archived