What Are You Excited To See With the Orioles This Season?

Rene88

There are legitimate concerns about our starting staff. Not blowing them off, that is a HUGE question mark.

But let's take a step back. What are you looking for besides all the worry?

For me it is the following:

1. Schoop: One of my favorite O's and he looks ready to break out.

2. Jones: always happy to see Jones play, the guy is a leader. My favorite O.

3. A healthy Hardy-fingers crossed, still strongly feel we need to keep Janish one way of the other (give him more money to say in AAA).

4. Rickard-I mean, who couldn't be excited after watching this guy? Wow. Let's see what he's got when the lights are on in real time.

5. Our bullpen: It is legit. I am not banking on Bundy staying healthy, but IF he did, this is a crazy strong bullpen with good depth in the minors.

6. I don't have to watch David Lough make poor base running decisions and pop balls up. Seriously, I won't miss David Lough, easily one of my least favorite O's.

What are you excited to see? Let's get this season started!

There are legitimate concerns about our starting staff. Not blowing them off, that is a HUGE question mark.

But let's take a step back. What are you looking for besides all the worry?

For me it is the following:

1. Schoop: One of my favorite O's and he looks ready to break out.

2. Jones: always happy to see Jones play, the guy is a leader. My favorite O.

3. A healthy Hardy-fingers crossed, still strongly feel we need to keep Janish one way of the other (give him more money to say in AAA).

4. Rickard-I mean, who couldn't be excited after watching this guy? Wow. Let's see what he's got when the lights are on in real time.

5. Our bullpen: It is legit. I am not banking on Bundy staying healthy, but IF he did, this is a crazy strong bullpen with good depth in the minors.

6. I don't have to watch David Lough make poor base running decisions and pop balls up. Seriously, I won't miss David Lough, easily one of my least favorite O's.

What are you excited to see? Let's get this season started!

I am not worried about the pitching. If the FO cuts ties with Kim I think it will be

a mistake but I'm not worried about it.

Ready for the season to start.

Archived