vs. TWINS, 4/04 (Opening Day)

OFFNY

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Was that the Brewers game playing on the jumbotron?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont know if it was on the jumbotron, but I am watching the Brewers/Giants game and it is 30 degrees, snowing and 20mph winds. Good thing they have a dome there.

There is an intensifying yellow/orange band heading straight for Baltimore. It's more than enough to delay a baseball game. That is assuming the second band doesn't continue to intensify.

Yeah, that was the heavier stuff on the front end I was referring to.

Why do people hate Jim Hunter? He's not that bad. I'd rather him than Bordick.

Bordick's fine with me. Players. Even Dempsey I respect. When he's talking baseball. I love to hear anything from guys who have been on the field.

Hunter is good at ceremonies and stuff.

Well done Orioles then! For both clubs. I want some real baseball.

Indeed. MLB has been REALLY bad with starting games that are 95 - 100% likely to be stopped by rain an inning or two in. And bam, if it's extended, both starters are out. It's incredibly annoying. Sounds like today was saved because it'd already been raining for a while at game time.

I had the use of my legs taken from me by a man from China when I was in Korea. I went out and achieved anyway. If I can cheer Kim, so can they.

Chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature.

Asian-American, please.

Now that MLB.tv has denied me of my video feed - is it raining heavily at the park?

I am about 30 minutes north of Baltimore City and it started raining here about 10 minutes ago. Not heavy yet. Fans at the park don't seem to be covering up too much, so it's just light rain for now.

Archived