Sunday, April 27th @ Chicago White Sox

The Rick

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not a good time to K there Nick. Markakis has now struck out 23 times and has walked 22 times...\

And we have a Greg Aquino sighting. This will be 12 days since he last worked. Let's see how rusty he is...

Yup, awesome stuff. We have an Aquino sighting! At least he got to play today.

Regardless of what happens... I wouldn't call it rust. I think there's another word for it.

Can we please, for the love of god, get a shortstop who can actually PLAY EFFIN SHORTSTOP to the ML level?

LH can. He's actually quite good. Not sure, but I think his weird fielding slump is over, he's looked fine lately.

The throw he made to double-up Ichiro was a thing of subtle beauty. It was a lot harder than it looked.

Is it just me or does Huff never look as bad as he's supposed to be in the field? Maybe it's just becuase he hardly ever plays but I really don't think he's much if any below average at first or third (at least since he came to the Orioles).

I was actually kinda impressed with Huff at 3B when he played there some. He seemed better there than at 1B. But it was just a few games, so I don't really know.

Aquino needs to get his head on straight...

Geez, Aquino with a serious brain fart (and where was Hernandez to call his attention to it?). Roberts was standing one step away from the bag trying to get his attention to throw to second and he just took his sweet old time and then delivered to the plate while Cabrera stole third.

2 walks, surprise, surprise. Maybe if you had played him more Trembley he'd be a little more consistent... :rolleyes:

You're absolutely ridiculous. What is he, your brother or something? At least try to be consistent. You bash everyone under the sun, but then blame Trembley for Aquino not getting the job done.

Archived