Sunday, April 27th @ Chicago White Sox

The Rick

Who would claim him now? I think he might get through after his numbers so far this year.

Somebody who realizes he's been misused and sees potential. Plenty of teams need bullpen help. He did strike out A.J with the bases juiced before he hit Quentin.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We need to demote Fahey and Aquino before tuesday!!!!

I would agree with this 100% except that yesterday Torres showed us pretty clearly that he doesn't have the arm to play SS. We have to have some option to give Luis Herndandez days off and pinch hit for him late.

Wow, the Chicago idiots really like Payton! Think their GM is as clueless as they are?

If Luis had been at SS, do you think we could have had the DP there?

Just looked again... I think not... It's not like Fahey kept the ball too long or made a wimpy throw, he did fine. I think LH could have gunned it a little more and got the ball there a smidgen sooner, but a smidgen wasn't enough, the whole thing just took too long to double-up the guy.

Who would claim him now? I think he might get through after his numbers so far this year.

Somebody who has scouts who like his upside and who feels like it's worth a shot, just to see if their P-coach can make a diff.

I think DT was looking for almost-but-not-quite mop-up duty fairly late in a game to see if the guy can get people out rather than just making things worse.

Maybe. Using him yesterday, up 5 with a warm Sherril (and saving Albers for another day) makes much more sense than using him today when the game is still relatively close.

Maybe. Using him yesterday, up 5 with a warm Sherril (and saving Albers for another day) makes much more sense than using him today when the game is still relatively close.

You think bringing him in yesterday when we're up 5 and pitching like **** is better than him coming in today when we're down 3?

I don't understand why some people can't accept that it's up to the players to do their jobs.

I'm hoping they can hold Johnson back to make the start Weds. instead of Traschel on 3 days rest. It's bad enough to see this guy every 5 days,much less on 4.:eek: . D Cab should pitch deep tomorrow and hopefully if Olson is called up for Tuesday he can go 7.

Personally, I don't think so. We came closer to blowing that game than maybe you realize, and that's using guys DT trusts. I don't think you take a guy you don't trust and let him screw up a W for you. Better to let him screw up a probable-but-uncertain loss, IMO anyway...

Trembley has no one to blame but himself for this. Sadly Aquino is going to get the blame. The guy hasn't pitched in 12 days, what else would you expect? He had one bad outing, was benched for 4 days then was forced to go three and then sat on his butt for the past 12. How the heck can you stay sharp with that kind of work?

If he does get released, I expect him to catch on with a ML team that will use him correctly...

Yeah, i'm confused here. It really is all Trembley's fault. I mean what was he thinking walking all those batters and pegging another. What was Trembley thinking letting Cabrera steal third. What a fool that Trembley is. What's worse? He has a team expected to lose 100 by some playing pretty good ball in April. Man, what is he doing with a job.

I would agree with this 100% except that yesterday Torres showed us pretty clearly that he doesn't have the arm to play SS. We have to have some option to give Luis Herndandez days off and pinch hit for him late.

Wow, the Chicago idiots really like Payton! Think their GM is as clueless as they are?

Bring Cintron and a SP.

Archived