Weather For Tonite's Game?

MagicBird

Will rain be a factor?

Seeing how the Orioles have handled rain delays and cancellations is it even worth thinking about going?

40% chance of rain and scattered showers.

Thats really a crap shot roll of the dice.

Given the bleak forecast for more rain over the weekend.

40% chance of rain and scattered showers.

Thats really a crap shot roll of the dice.

Given the bleak forecast for more rain over the weekend.

Yea it seems that way.

Im up from Florida and had planed to go tonite but not sure. Was going to York PA for the Street Rod Nationals and the the game tonite but rain up there too. Not good for car shows or baseball. Have to wait and see for the game tonite. Glad I went last nite.

Not looking great for tonight. Go tomorrow! I'll be there. 20 percent chance of rain tomorrow with only scattered showers. Or so they say...

Ill be in Pittsburgh for the weekend. Planning on the Pirates game tomorrow afternoon. Was hoping to see the O's and Skankees tonite since I wont be around Sat or Sun. Prob have to catch a Royals game next week.

Yea it seems that way.

Im up from Florida and had planed to go tonite but not sure. Was going to York PA for the Street Rod Nationals and the the game tonite but rain up there too. Not good for car shows or baseball. Have to wait and see for the game tonite. Glad I went last nite.

wait till nearer game time and stubhub you a cheap seat.

Looks like it is clearing up.
But' date=' if you look at Doppler radar, its all over the west, going to be touch and go.[/quote']

Depending on which weather site you look at it looks pretty favorable all things considered and some you wouldnt even chance going.

Archived