O'Day DL, Wright Recalled

weams

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who is starting in Wright's place right now?

According to the article in Camden Chat' date=' they plan to put Wright back into his place on the rotation. So Wright will be making his own start as of now. [url']http://www.camdenchat.com/2016/6/3/11854676/orioles-news-darren-oday-disabled-list[/url]

[my own speculations] Once Gallardo comes back (sometime next week), they will have to make room for him on the rotation. At that time, either Wright or Ubaldo will end up in the pen.

According to the article in Camden Chat, they plan to put Wright back into his place on the rotation. So Wright will be making his own start as of now.

[my own speculations] Once Gallardo comes back (sometime next week), they will have to make room for him on the rotation. At that time, either Wright or Ubaldo will end up in the pen.

Buck just said otherwise. HE said he has not decided.

No. Nooooooooo. Noooooooooo!

Terrible news about O'Day, although thankfully it is not elbow/shoulder. Hamstring doesn't sound too bad.

I don't know why they are recalling Wright. Even if he goes to the bullpen it seems like we should have better options. Much rather see Drake and let Wright develop in a situation where he can't do any damage. I really hope this is a short term move.

Let's hope Wright is optioned again very soon.

I'm 31 and have been fighting a hammy pull for the last month. Thing is still tight. I figure most take 4 to 6 weeks to fully recover. Luckily, he's a pitcher and doesn't need to run very much.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

My thought, long guy and see how he handles bp duties. I personally think he could be filthy out of the pen.

Shocked they didn't go with Drake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. I thought the whole point was to give Wright some opportunities to be successful as a starter. :scratchchinhmm:

Agreed. I thought the whole point was to give Wright some opportunities to be successful as a starter. :scratchchinhmm:

Wright was replaced on the roster with a reliever. I assume Wright is still a starter.

Archived