Dan Duquette: Os to Be Active in Trade Market

weams

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Players with more control are more valuable and cost Mancini, Hess and Sisco.

Depends on who we are getting back in trade. If it's a salary dump the team may not require as much back.

Mychal Givens might be able to get us a decent starter on his own, without having to dip into our top minor league talent. Or maybe Givens plus a C prospect. We can afford to part with him unlike Davies last year.

Depends on who we are getting back in trade.

Mychal Givens might be able to get us a decent starter on his own, without having to dip into our top minor league talent. Or maybe Givens plus a C prospect. We can afford to part with him unlike Davies last year.

Funny you say that while O'Day is on the DL and the starting rotation is a week removed from being in shambles.

Depends on who we are getting back in trade. If it's a salary dump the team may not require as much back.

You think Dan has Payroll flexibility?

I am being serious. So don't think I am dismissing this. What starter do you think Givens would bring back?

I am being serious. So don't think I am dismissing this. What starter do you think Givens would bring back?

A middle to back end guy who is close to free agency. Other teams may view him as a long term closer.

I don't think there's any power on Earth that could stop DD trading anybody in the minors in the right deal. That would include a rental, I just hope this time it's for an actual difference maker.

I don't think there's any power on Earth that could stop DD trading anybody in the minors in the right deal. That would include a rental, I just hope this time it's for an actual difference maker.

There is no chance that he doesn't. And he doesn't have money to dangle. So a couple of them.

Archived