2016 Oriole Draft Tracker

That leaves #5 (Torres), #7 (Palmeior), and #9 (Mosely) as unsigned picks in the top 10 according to reports. Looks like #11 is better than 50/50 to sign.

Jr. Zach Muckenhirn likely to sign w/ Baltimore: "I am comfortable knowing a North Dakota uniform is the last college uniform I'll put on."

Thank you everyone for the overwhelming support! Can't wait to see what lies ahead. Thank you to the Orioles for the opportunity!

From June 11 and June 12 on his Twitter account.

Another Zach! Let's revenge the Curse of the Davies! :clap3:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here are the deets on the Austin Hays deal:

Jim Callis @jimcallisMLB

3rd-rder Austin Hays signs w/@Orioles for $665,800 (pick 91 value). Jacksonville OF, fits in RF w/power potential & strong arm. @MLBDraft

https://twitter.com/jimcallisMLB/status/744952096806543360

Nice job the the front office to get these guys signed quickly. Most of the important picks are signed now, in my opinion. Anything else is just a bonus.

Nice job the the front office to get these guys signed quickly. Most of the important picks are signed now, in my opinion. Anything else is just a bonus.

I'd like to see them get Alex Torres, the shortstop from Puerto Rico signed. Outside of Chance Sisco and Ryan Mountcastle, is there a hitter in this organization that really excites you. Maybe Jomar Reyes, but little after those three.

I'd like to see them get Alex Torres, the shortstop from Puerto Rico signed. Outside of Chance Sisco and Ryan Mountcastle, is there a hitter in this organization that really excites you. Maybe Jomar Reyes, but little after those three.

Since Jomar had his hamate broken, I'm not optimistic.

Since Jomar had his hamate broken, I'm not optimistic.

team	lg	level	        .g	ab	r	h	tb	2b	3b	hr	rbi	bb	ibb	so	sb	cs	avg	obp	slg	ops	go/ao2016	fre	car	a+	64	230	26	53	77	8	2	4	25	18	0	53	1	0	.230	.284	.335	.619	1.35

Just for Andy MacPhail fans.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">No. 1 overall pick Mickey Moniak signs w/<a href="https://twitter.com/Phillies">@Phillies</a> for $6.1 mil (pick value = $9,015,000). California HS CF, plus bat/run/defense. <a href="https://twitter.com/MLBDraft">@MLBDraft</a></p>— Jim Callis (@jimcallisMLB) <a href="

">June 20, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Heinrich and McKenna excite me more than Torres does, but then I like my young position players to be bat-first.

Archived