vs. BLUE JAYS, 6/12

OFFNY

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So, Kim has been pretty bad lately. Clearly he wasn't a .370 hitter. I guess we'll find out after a month or so what we really have. This is going to be a crushing loss if they can't score another run. Big comeback, then fall short. Ugh.

It took him awhile to learn to hit in America. So you have to give him time to learn to hit in Canada.

I'm saying he's not a .370 hitter, clearly. We don't know what he is. I believe its fair to question. I made no reference to Rickard.

I believe him to be a .270ish hitter with a little pop. I think he could put up numbers similar to Markakis.

Well they DO have TWO MILLION more people in their city than we do.

Toronto also has a whole country of potential fans to draw from. I haven't checked lately, but they used to get their big crowds on weekends, and I always figured a lot of those fans were visiting Canadians. Baltimore used to be well situated for drawing fans from outside the metro area without competition from another MLB team -- before the Nats arrived. The Orioles' regional potential is now among the worst in baseball.

Archived