vs. BLUE JAYS, 6/12

OFFNY

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Toronto wants these games more than the Orioles do. What's wrong with showing emotion out there? So long as it's not intended to show anyone up and it doesn't negatively effect your performance, who cares? I don't

get the obsession with robotic people from umpires to players. Show no emotion when you get out of a tough jam and you're pumped about it and show no emotion when you hit one 450 feet with two on. Ridiculous. If

you don't like it, then don't give them up and don't let pitchers off the hook.

A good offense is all it takes to expose our weak pitching. Need to move on quickly from this series.

The O's match up well against KC and Angels of the league, but they do not against Boston and Toronto and their heavy hitters. And that's not good.

It may have something to do with the crummy pitching they're facing.

Absolutely but still These guys are playing like MVPs all of a sudden when they have been pretty bad all year. Martin especially, he's been down right terrible.

I hate playing in Toronto.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toronto doesn't what? [emoji15][emoji849]

Middle of the pack in the AL. .731 OPS, they had 4 guys hitting and one hasn't been in the lineup. The guys who weren't hitting are now hitting like Ruth in this series. Roll your eyes all you want, this isn't 2015.

Archived