vs. BLUE JAYS, 6/12

OFFNY

Toronto doesn't even have a good offense. Neithe did the Yankees. This pitching is awful. Just horrific.

:agree: Yep at this rate it's certainly is not a staff that will sniff 1st place in September.

Ubaldo has to be pulled from the rotation hell we have guy's in AAA or AA who might do better right now.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pretty much exactly this.

The rest of the pen outside of those guys is awful, Bundy and givens included.

When Givens is on, he's very good. Bundy has been better. RPs are going to give up runs, happens to the best of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Middle of the pack in the AL. .731 OPS, they had 4 guys hitting and one hasn't been in the lineup. The guys who weren't hitting are now hitting like Ruth in this series. Roll your eyes all you want, this isn't 2015.

Toronto was 32-30 last year before they took off as well. Maybe it is 2015 again.

This team is always unwatchable when we go to Toronto. What a disaster this is. It's so infuriating watching the team just squander all the positive push they'd made prior to these last 3 games. With the way this division is built, Boston the way they're playing, we're going to need another 5+ game win streak within the next week if we want to still be in contention, and that's an awful lot to ask.

We don't need a 5 game win streak to "still be in contention". Even if we lose today, if we just win 2 of 3 from Boston and 2 of 3 from Toronto next weekend, it's almost certain we will still be in first place next Sunday night, let alone "still in contention".

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

The O's match up well against KC and Angels of the league, but they do not against Boston and Toronto and their heavy hitters. And that's not good.

Yet we are 4-3 vs the Red Sox

Pretty much exactly this.

The rest of the pen outside of those guys is awful, Bundy and givens included.

If Bundy and Givens are awful, then tell us which teams in baseball have 4th and 5th best relievers in their pen that are good.

We don't need a 5 game win streak to "still be in contention". Even if we lose today, if we just win 2 of 3 from Boston and 2 of 3 from Toronto next weekend, it's almost certain we will still be in first place next Sunday night, let alone "still in contention".

Winning 2 of 3 in both series seems like a bit of a longshot right now with our starting pitching.

Bringing up contention at this point in the season is a little over the top. There's so much baseball to be played yet.. The Rays are even still in contention lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived