Really, really, really need a win tonight

Bahama O's Fan

OK, I lied. That was probably the most important game of all time. :D

Might be for Tyler Wilson. I think he's squeezed a few more starts out of this one and deservedly so. If he capitalizes on it, boom, all of a sudden he's a gainfully employed major league starting pitcher.

Might be for Tyler Wilson. I think he's squeezed a few more starts out of this one and deservedly so. If he capitalizes on it, boom, all of a sudden he's a gainfully employed major league starting pitcher.

It appears that Mike Wright is still starting tomorrow night, so I've gotta think Wilson's spot is (and was) pretty secure... for better or worse. Wilson was really strong tonight, especially from the 5th inning on. Hope he keeps it up!

OK, I can't be the only one who had this thought.

Orioles 5, Red Sox 0 going into the bottom of the ninth at Fenway? Pitcher enjoying the best game of his young career? Does that bring any bad memories to mind?

Thankfully Brad Brach is better than Danys Baez.

20% of the season vs TOR and BOS. I'd like to see the Cubs do that. Think about how much it sucks for the NYY and Rays to have to face us, and those two.

The Cards and Pirates aren't exactly lightweights.

20% of the season vs TOR and BOS. I'd like to see the Cubs do that. Think about how much it sucks for the NYY and Rays to have to face us, and those two.

I'm still annoyed that the Red Sox got some games against the Braves and we get the Nationals.

Archived