What if Gallardo Still Sucks?

Bahama O's Fan

First thing I am going to do is complain some more about Dan giving up a draft pick for a guy that couldn't even pass the team physical.

Then I am going to lament the inevitability of Dan digging the hole deeper by making an ill-advised trade for a marginal upgrade.

First thing I am going to do is complain some more about Dan giving up a draft pick for a guy that couldn't even pass the team physical.

Then I am going to lament the inevitability of Dan digging the hole deeper by making an ill-advised trade for a marginal upgrade.

When you have a small stack, you got to take some risks. Spend the capital that we have and hope they become Damon Buford and Alex Ochoa.

If both Ubaldo and Gallardo are bad, I think the season is basically over. We can't have $25M committed to our highest paid pitchers and have them both in the bullpen or DFA.

Gallardo will get plenty of chances to fail. If he is as bad in August as Ubaldo is now, we are in serious, serious trouble. We would probably end up seeing more of the Mike Wright show.

I think he looked pretty good this start. The Orioles rotation should stack up like this:

1. Chris Tillman

2. Kevin Gausman

3. Yovani Gallardo

4. Tyler Wilson

5. ???

They will need to acquire a starter if they want to reach the playoffs. Preferably somebody better than Gallardo. I'd feel a lot better about the rotation then.

I think he looked pretty good this start. The Orioles rotation should stack up like this:

1. Chris Tillman

2. Kevin Gausman

3. Yovani Gallardo

4. Tyler Wilson

5. ???

They will need to acquire a starter if they want to reach the playoffs. Preferably somebody better than Gallardo. I'd feel a lot better about the rotation then.

Likewise.

Archived