How many All Stars will we have?

sportsfan8703

Purely because the game is in San Diego. Plus Jones has been an All-Star before, he's one of the more recognizable players so when/if he shows up no one is going to say wow you don't belong here. Baseball has a way of taking care of its own in certain situations and I think this applies.

I'm just saying that there's more to it than your stats the first 3 months of the current year.

I think pretty easily we have three. Britton, Manny, and Trumbo. I think Wieters also makes it as they will carry three catchers. Brach and Tillman will be casualties of every team being represented. Jones has a shot. He's well liked, super hot, and the game is in his hometown. All of this being said there will be a few guys that make this team that are really gonna have you shaking your head. I'm over getting upset about who makes and doesn't make All-Star team. It can drive you crazy how biased and wacky it is when all said and done.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The final fan vote tally was released 2 days ago and shows the following leaders at their positions:

1B: Hosmer (Davis is third)

2b: Altuve (No Orioles player placed)

3B: Machado (600,000 votes over 2nd place Donaldson)

SS: Bogaerts (No Orioles player placed)

DH: Ortiz (No Orioles player placed)

OF: Top 3: Trout, Bradley, Jr., Betts (Cain, Trumbo, Bautista 4th, 5th, and 6th. Jones is 13th!)

http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/mlb-releases-final-2016-all-star-game-fan-voting-update-before-teams-are-picked/

Yost will look out for his own as any All Star manager would.

The final fan vote tally was released 2 days ago and shows the following leaders at their positions:

1B: Hosmer (Davis is third)

2b: Altuve (No Orioles player placed)

3B: Machado (600,000 votes over 2nd place Donaldson)

SS: Bogaerts (No Orioles player placed)

DH: Ortiz (No Orioles player placed)

OF: Top 3: Trout, Bradley, Jr., Betts (Cain, Trumbo, Bautista 4th, 5th, and 6th. Jones is 13th!)

http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/mlb-releases-final-2016-all-star-game-fan-voting-update-before-teams-are-picked/

Yost will look out for his own as any All Star manager would.

Cain was put on DL. So he's probably out.

Archived