at. RAYS 7/17

Sessh

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Hardy Jersey was a HO night/day.

Just asked Laura, yep. It was. We had our two daughters with us and a friend is not an O's fan, so we ended up with four Hardy jerseys. We saw the Saturday and Sunday A's games. Saturday game was the Davis walk-off and Sunday was the massacre with the O's winning 18-2.

Skydome/Rogers Center is not the bandbox Camden Yards is. Not even close.

I'm going to have to check park factors but I do recall it being a good hitters park and even surpassing Camden Yards a few of those years.

Dylan is going to be a stud. Just a bump in the road here. He had some bad luck too.

Positives:. Flashes some really good stuff, a rising fastball that no one else on our staff can match. Threw some curves for strikes. Reasonably good command with a fee glaring exceptions.

Negatives:. Bad pitches to Longoria and Miller that got jumped on. I didn't seen enough of the great changeup we have heard so much about. Lost composure with bad walk right after the HR. Clearly gassed once pitch count got into the 50s.

If the Indians have advance scouts in St Pete they will have a blueprint for how to face Bundy if he pitches on Floppy Hat night. He's going to have to use his off speed stuff more effectively, avoid mistakes like the pitch to Longoria, and of course durability is still an issue at this point.

Archived